- Prices/Fees and Payments.You agree to pay all charges incurred in connection with your purchase (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when submitting your order. We will bill all charges to the credit card provided by you. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card information, or if you believe someone has accessed your account using your user name and password without your authorization, you must contact us immediately.
- Checkout for Payments.We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising or indirectly out of decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of cardholder having exceeded preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Order Changes/CancellationsDo not assume a cancellation or change of ANY order you have made with MyBeautyBazar, until you receive a confirmation from us via email or the phone. As stated above, you will be responsible for, and your credit card may be charged for, the payment of all fees associated with orders already processed or shipped before your cancellation/change request was received.
- Risk of Product effects/Loss/Returns.All items purchased from MyBeautyBazar are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. The merchandise offered for sale by MyBeautyBazar is manufactured by third parties and any query regarding defect in the product other than that caused due to damage during transit, should be directly redirected to the manufacturer. MyBeautyBazar should not be held responsible for any of the effect caused by unmonitored or access use of any of the product bought from MyBeautyBazar. Further, all sales are final and items can be returned to the Company only pursuant to the Return Policy located on the Websites.
- Website content/Mispricing.We strive to provide accurate and reliable information about our products and services. However, human mistakes do happen and we cannot be responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to cancel orders due to such occurrences. If we discover a mispricing of any of the product on our website, we will contact you for your advice concerning either shipping or cancelling your order. We strive to provide accurate and reliable information about our products and services. However, human mistakes do happen and we cannot be responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to cancel orders due to such occurrences. If you are browsing our site and notice something that may seem questionable (i.e. misspellings or incorrect product information) please be kind enough to send email at email@example.com.We would greatly appreciate it. Please consult your health care provider before taking any supplements, particularly if you are currently under medical care. MyBeautyBazar.com does not necessarily endorse manufacturers' or others' claims about the efficacy of these products, nor do we make any guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Due to medical information changes and updates, which occur periodically, some information on this site might be out of date.
- Return/Shipping Policy.By signing to this agreement at the time of placing an order through MyBeautyBazar.com you specify that you abide by the shipping and return policy specified on the website.
- Liabilities.MyBeautyBazar.com will not be legally responsible for any damage/loss occur due to infringe or alleged breach of “Conditions of Use” and/or failure of the user to use MyBeautyBazar.com or information provided at MyBeautyBazar.com as agreed. If you have or suspect you may have a medical problem, promptly seek the care your physician or health care provider. Also, consult your physician before starting a new diet, fitness, or supplement regimen. It must be understood that in no event shall MyBeautyBazar.com be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, direct or indirect. Some of the products like dietary supplements etc. have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other International Food Regulating Authority and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.