C.R. Gibson iotababy! Sock-a-Teeny Newborn Gift Set in Puppy Dog Tails
Keep teeny tiny toes and feet snuggly warm with this Sock-a-Teeny gift set. A bunch of bright, soft cotton socks for your newborn, the Puppy Dog Tails collection includes 3 pairs of single-pattern socks, each featuring their own unique color combination.
Price Includes Custom Duties & Local Taxes
Fits newborn to 6 months
The stylish and cozy set comes in a clear acetate gift box with bow
Makes a great baby or shower gift
Socks measure 2" x 4.5"
75% cotton/25% polyester
Machine wash warm
1. Check clothing labels for special care instructions before washing.
2. Separate clothing by color to avoid color fade and bleeding.
3. Use the warmest water you can (following the clothes label instructions) to fill the machine.
4. Add detergent to water.
5. Add baby clothes, taking care not to overfill.
6. Begin wash cycle.
7. Soap residue can irritate some baby’s sensitive skin. Run an extra rinse cycle to ensure all soap has been removed.
8. Hang to line dry or put in the dryer soon after wash is finished.
Because newborns tend to have sensitive skin, it’s generally a good idea to wash all clothes prior to using them.
It is a common recommendation that baby clothes should be washed separately, using special “baby” detergents that supposedly leave fewer residues and are therefore less likely to cause skin irritation.